This new blog will reflect my increased training, education and interests. In addition to continuing material on Strength & Conditioning training for HEMA, fencing, martial arts and other combat sports, I will also be writing about:
- Physical Therapy – these posts will fall into to categories:
- Patient oriented articles
- Therapist oriented articles, that is content intended for fellow physical therapists and related professionals
- General Fitness – while I had a few of these over at my old blog I will get more into this topic here given my expanding work
- Strength & Conditioning – for non-athletes and those in sports other than combat sports, as well as strength & conditioning for non-traditional athletics like dance, rock-climbing, circus etc.
- Nutrition – now part of my formal certifications as a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Science, Skepticism and Science-Based Medicine – my true love/obsession, which underpins everything else I do. Based in large part on what I’ve learned over at SBM and Neurologica.
Thanks for joining me.
Nice! blog... thanks for share. Here is a another health care center , which provides following services :-physical therapy vs personal trainingReplyDelete