Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holiday Special!

Hey everybody, my semester has finally wound down enough for me to have spare brainpower. I had 19 credits in 8 classes. 17 hours of lecture, 9 hours of lab and 4 hours of clinical. Plus all the reading and studying necessary to absorb that much information. It was intense. But I do truly love my course material.

But onto the matter at hand:

Holiday Special Price for Strength Training

Click on the above link, to start training yourself or get this as a gift for somebody else.
This Groupon deal has two options:
$99 for one month, OR
$249 for three months

This is for small group training at Quietman Sports in Medford, MA. 

Classes are Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday evenings plus Saturday midday. The more people that are interested the more time slots I can offer.

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment